We are proud to feature photographs from our Positive Images of Breastfeeding photo contests on our website. All of these photographs are
the property of the Breastfeeding Coalition of San Joaquin County and may not be used without the written permission of the coalition.
Special thanks to our sponsors:
2014 Contest Information
- All breastfeeding mother entries must live or work in San Joaquin County.
- No more than three (3) photos per mom, per category.
- Entries from any year may be submitted (previous year's contest submissions are not eligible.)
- Board members of the Breastfeeding Coalition of San Joaquin County who submit entries are not allowed to participate in judging.
- Entry forms must be signed by both the breastfeeding mother and the photographer releasing use of photographs. Either parent may sign consenting for the child (children) present. If other people are present in the photo, they should be asked to sign a release. If a signed consent is not obtained, the Breastfeeding Coalition reserves the right to edit the images.
- All photographs must be originals and contain no copyrighted material.
- All photographs received become the sole property of the Breastfeeding Coalition of San Joaquin County for use in the promotion of breastfeeding and may be published or edited without limit or obligation to the author.
Deadline: Completed entry form and photo must be received byJune 30, 2014
4th Annual Photography Contest
The Joys of Breastfeeding:
Celebrating the bond between mother and child
Prizes to be awarded to the winning mother in two categories:
$100 from the Breastfeeding Coalition of San Joaquin County Framed 11x14 enlargement of their winning image professionally matted and framed courtesy of The Galeria
Free 30 minute in Studio session and one 11x14 print from
Click here for 2014 Photo Contest entry form and photo release. Click here to see the winners of the 2012 Photo Contest.
Deadline to submit entries is June 30, 2012.